Prof. Jyothsna.Tirunagari is the President of Samskara Foundation, a Non Profit Organization based at Hyderabad, Telangana that seeks to train, motivate and assist people to improve the quality of life through Holistic Education and Healthcare. She is a Phd in Management,Post graduate in Finance ,Graduate in Computer Applications and a Diploma in Pharmacy. She is a dynamic and passionate born leader who has been working relentlessly for the upliftment of the downtrodden. She is an Experienced Educationalist, Administrator, a social scientist, with interdisciplinary research experience, team and institution builder for providing value based education with global perspective and above all a dedicated honest worker with strong leadership traits. She has started her Political Career as contestant corporator Kachiguda,Hyderabad,Telangana,India.She was former Spokesperson & State Leader for Telangana Jana Samithi. Worked for as Telangana Telugu Mahila President for TDP party for 4yrs.She is presently working as National Spokes person TELUGU DESAM PARTY . Born and Brought up in a Brahmin family from the city of Warangal,Telangana State,India. She is married to Dr.Sreedhar Tirunagari in Hyderabad and has 2 children Miss Kritika and Master Kartik ,who are the school toppers and bagged prices in Olympiads.Her father is a Educationalist ,Prof in English,retired as Principal Govt Degree College in Warangal. She has a brother and Sister both are Postgraduates.
Prof Jyothsna Tirunagari has experience in various corporate organizations and has worked for Ernst & Young,Deloitte.She then worked has Faculty for Sreenidhi Engineering College, VBIT, ICBM School of Business Management and Stanley Engineering College ,Telangana state,India.She has a startup CARAKA CLINICAL AND TRANSLATIONAL SCIENCES PVT LTD ,Contact Research Organization Employing 20 Employees.
Prof Jyothsna Tirunagari is founder president of SAMSKARA a NGO based at Hyderabad,Telangana,India.Since its inception SAMSKARA has been striving hard to create stronger and healthier impact on the society especially the state of Telangana which was under atrocities for years together, trying to make the people of Telangana more vigilant about their rights and duties. After the formation of the separate State of Telangana. SAMSKARA has been striving towards Bangaaru Telangana by working towards a holistic society which is full of Health, Wealth and Well being of the people of Telangana.
She has Organized Free Medical Camps, in area of high density of low income people, in hope to spread the wellness idea and reaching the needy patients. Until today She has successfully conducted more than 150 Medical Camps. All these camps have been well supported by the medical faculty, the hospitals, pharma companies, nursing staff , local political individuals and local authorities. Apart from medical camps She has Organized various MOTIVATIONAL TRAININGS, PRE RECRUITMENT TRAININGS, MEMORY WORKSHOPS, COUNSELLINGS, LEGAL SUPPORT SESSIONS and many more such activities. Her aim is to bridge the gaps in the society which become hurdles in the development of the society. She has participated in several Debates in the Media Channels on Various Issues on Telangana and Andhra Pradesh as Political Analyst & Social Activty .
Her slogans and voice.
- Telugu Mahila - Our mission is to help you lead, climb and thrive as a rising woman of influence. If you're ready to lead, we're here to support and inspire you.
- We envision our State free of violence against women in all its forms.
- We support women’s human rights groups and religious and secular feminists to exercise their voice and leadership, and challenge fundamentalist forces
- We envision a State where all women and girls people have a voice and choice in the work they do; where they are paid equal wages in safe and secure workplaces; and where they can be leaders and decision-makers in their work.
- RAISING OUR VOICES: We’re a megaphone for women who are fighting for equality, highlighting the issues they face and making sure their voices are heard loud and clear.
- TELUGU MAHILA women are human rights defenders
- TDP has supported women and girl’s human rights and movements for decades. We believe that strengthening young women’s leadership is critical to the sustainability and resiliency of women’s movements and long-term social transformation.
- Telugu Mahila is building a infrastructure to harness Telangana women’s political power and leadership potential.
- #TDP Women Candidates for #TelanganaMuncipalElections2020 Contesting " TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE " .